MAX Safety Guidlines
The health and well-being of our visitors and teams is our top priority and has guided our decisions during this time, including the preparation and remodeling of our space. We have created the best way for you to enjoy a safe and clean environment at our exhibit.
Our Safety Guidelines are as follows:
- Please remember to keep 6ft apart when you explore the museum. our team will help to regulate social distancing during your visit.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at touch-less stations throughout the museum. The hand sanitizer solution kills up to 99.9% of germs and includes 67% ethyl alcohol.
- It is recommended but not required that members wear gloves during their visit.
- Members will be required to wear face coverings at all times in the museum. Employees will be provided with masks and gloves.
- Museum hours will be modified to allow for thorough cleaning and disinfecting overnight.